This Policy is the sole authorized statement of FindHire, Inc. 's practices with respect to the online collection of personally identifiable information through the Site and the usage of such information. Any summaries of this Policy generated by third party software or otherwise shall have no legal effect, are in no way binding upon FindHire, Inc., shall not be relied upon in substitute for this Policy, and neither supersede nor modify this Policy.
FindHire, Inc. collects personally identifiable information (that is, information from which an individual can be identified, such as full name, email address and physical address) and other information that visitors to the Site choose to provide to us, for example when registering as a candidate for our Recruitment Software, when uploading or building a resume, in responding to employment opportunities from our users, when taking assessment tests or when contacting us via email. We also collect information from our clients and others in the course of the various Recruitment Services that we provide, as well as by conducting research using the Internet and other resources.
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children (that is, minors younger than eighteen years of age).
Use and Disclosure
We generally use the information that we collect for the purposes for which it is provided and to enhance our core site www.findhire.com's functionality. The following paragraphs describe various specific ways in which we may use personally identifiable and other information. These descriptions are examples, and should not be considered as a complete list of the ways in which we may use or disclose information we have collected.
Information Concerning Candidates.
- Identifying positions of interest. We use information that we have collected concerning candidates to identify professional opportunities that we think may be of interest. We may contact potential candidates from time to time.
- Providing data to clients and references. We generally provide personally identifiable information regarding candidates to prospective employers or reference sources only if the candidate has requested or otherwise consented that we do so. However, on rare occasions we are engaged to conduct highly confidential searches for senior executives, and on those rare occasions, prospective candidates' information may be provided to the client without the candidate's prior request or knowledge. In addition, it is possible that information may be provided to the client without the candidate's prior request or knowledge.
- Soliciting information regarding candidates. We may contact individuals from time to time to solicit names of or other information regarding potential candidates in connection with our site and their experience working with FindHire users.
- Refining our Services. We may use information that we collect concerning candidates for purposes of developing and improving our Services, and for purposes of collecting and disclosing diversity statistics and other statistical information regarding our candidates and placement activities.
- Client Data. We collect information pertaining to our clients, including business contact information, and retain and use such information in providing our software application and associated resources. We may contact you from time to time regarding your needs and the services that we provide.
Other Uses of Information.
- Updating your data. We may contact you from time to time to ensure that the information we have collected about you is accurate and current.
- Responding to inquiries. If you contact us by email through the Site, we may keep a record of your contact information and correspondence, and we may use any information you provide in your message to respond to your inquiry.
- Other communications. FindHire, Inc. may send from time to time informational or promotional e-mails concerning its new features and Services.
- Disclosure to service providers. FindHire, Inc. works with third parties who provide services that may include, but are not necessarily limited to, assessment services, including assessment validation services, website hosting, data analysis, resume verification, background checking and other administrative and back-up and security services. We reserve the right to share personally identifiable and other information with such third parties for the purpose of providing their services. In addition, our software development partners may use such information for purposes of modifying, improving, refining and validating their technology, and research and development.
- Disclosure to affiliates. We share the information that we collect with our affiliated companies and we may share the information that we collect with our strategic partners.
- Compliance; emergencies. Subject to applicable law, we reserve the right to use and release any information that we have collected when we believe in good faith that the law requires it, that unlawful activity may have taken place, to enforce our other policies or published guidelines, to protect the rights, property, safety or security of FindHire, Inc., our visitors or the public, or to respond to an emergency.
Use of Data by Clients and Others
We cannot and do not assume any responsibility for the actions or omissions of third parties, such as clients, service providers or strategic partners, including the manner in which they use information received either from FindHire, Inc. or from other independent sources.
The Site may contain links to other Internet websites, including co-branded or other affiliated sites which may or may not be owned or operated by FindHire, Inc.. Unless otherwise expressly stated, we are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites, including such sites' use of any information collected through cookies or other technologies when visitors to the Site click through links to those sites. You should review the privacy policies associated with such sites to understand how their operators collect and use information. THIS POLICY DOES NOT ADDRESS THE PRIVACY OR INFORMATION PRACTICES OF ANY THIRD PARTIES.
FindHire, Inc. may from time to time sponsor special features or promotions on the Site and additional privacy information may be posted. That privacy information, to the extent it conflicts with this Policy, will govern that particular feature or promotion.
Changing or Deleting Personal Information
You may change information that you have provided on the Site by following the posted instructions. If you would like to have your information removed from the FindHire, Inc. database, please contact us at Support@findhire.com, put "Remove User" in the subject line of the email, and include your full name, User ID and telephone number in the body of the email message. We will use reasonable efforts to comply with your request. (We may need to contact you in order to be sure that we are deleting the appropriate information.) Please keep in mind that there will be residual information that will remain within FindHire, Inc. and our affiliate databases, access logs and other records, which may or may not contain your personally identifiable information. The residual information will not be used for commercial purposes; however, FindHire, Inc. reserves the right, from time to time, to contact former users of our Recruitment Software Services.
FindHire, Inc. has security measures in place to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of visitor information which is under our control. Unfortunately, however, no security system, or system of transmitting data over the Internet, can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personally identifiable information, we cannot guarantee the security of our servers, the means by which information is transmitted between your computer and FindHire, Inc. servers, or any information provided to us or to any third party through or in connection with the Site.
FindHire, Inc. reserves the right to transfer, without your further consent, any and all information that we collect from visitors, or that we otherwise collect concerning the Site, to a third party in connection with a strategic alliance with such third party, or in the event of a sale of our company or one of our affiliates, a merger or consolidation involving FindHire, Inc. or one of its affiliates, or a sale or transfer of assets or of any portion of our business or the business of one or more of our affiliates.
Offline vs. Online Practices
Please note that this Policy applies solely to our online information-gathering and dissemination practices in connection with the Site in the United States, and does not apply to any of our practices conducted offline or outside the United States.
If you cancel your paid account within the trial period you may request a refund of your initial payment. In order to receive a refund, you must cancel your FindHire Subscription account online and request a copy of FindHire's refund request form within the 30-day trial period. Forms can be obtained by e-mailing your act. # and subscription receipt e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Customer may send the completed refund request by certified mail to: FindHire, Inc 8899 Beverly Blvd. Suite 719 LA, CA 90048. No other form of refund request is acceptable.
After 30 days all sales are final. Limit one 30-day risk-free trial per company and or customer.
FindHire, Inc. does not offer refunds under the 30-day Satisfaction Guarantee to users who have been incentivized to sign-up for the program. Examples of Incentivized Sign-Ups include, but are not limited to: Members of websites who receive fees, points, or other rewards for joining FindHire.
If you decided in the rare instance FindHire isn't for you, or you just aren't hiring anymore you can cancel and won't be charged again. You are responsible for whatever charges have already been incurred for the current billing period. For example, if your billing cycle is on the 10th of every month, and you cancel on the 24th, you'll still have to pay for the current month, but you won't be charged again after that. In order to treat everyone equally, no exceptions will be made.
Q: What is the policy for refunds requested after 30 days?
A: If you decide to cancel your account at any time after the first 30 days, FindHire, Inc. will discontinue charging your credit card for your monthly service fee or otherwise cease assessing charges under your direct billing arrangement if done by check or other means, but will not refund any amounts for the current or previous months of service. In addition, FindHire, Inc. will not refund any amount of prepaid service. For example, if you purchased twelve (12) months of prepaid service and cancel your account after three (3) months, there will be no refund of any amount to you on your account.
There are no prorated refunds for mid-term cancellations. After 30 days all sales are final.
Q: What is FindHire's cancellation policy for recurring billing products?
A:Our customers may cancel their recurring billing subscription product at any time. If customers request a cancellation for their recurring billing product no future rebills will be charged to their account. Please understand that a cancellation will not generate a refund - it will only stop any future rebills. If a customer requests a refund, the money for the requested transaction may be refunded back to the customer per the FindHire, Inc refund policy. If the refund is for a recurring billing product, and the Customer is in the Trial period then the refund policy allows for the most recent payment to be returned. A refund on a recurring billing product will also result in an automatic cancellation.
FindHire, Inc. reserves the right to modify this Refund Policy at its discretion, or against any customer it believes is abusing this policy. Any such revision or change will be binding and effective immediately following the posting of the revised Refund Policy on the findhire.com websites.
You agree to periodically review our websites, including the current version of our Refund Policy. Our refund policy is made available on our websites. It is your obligation to review our refund policy for any such revisions.
Questions regarding this Policy should be directed to Findhire, Inc. at email@example.com.